NLP Mind coachingNLP Mind coaching is about helping you to develop and grow. The technology of NLP contains many powerful tools for change. This is the toolkit I use to help you to assess your present situation, build your confidence, and you move into the new future you have created for yourself by enhancing your self-image and expanding your beliefs about what is possible. This puts you in control of the changes you want to make in your life.
Mind coaching is practical - it focuses on your aims, goals and the changes you want, and on achieving them rapidly and systematically.
"A goal without a date is just a dream" - Milton H Erickson MD, Hypnotherapist
Mind coaching for personal changeAs a fully accredited NLP mind coach, I can enable you to overcome the obstacles between you and what you really want in life, whether it's a career goal, personal fitness or a more fulfilling social life.
Perhaps you'd like to do some of the following?...
- Find your ideal job, career or life purpose
- Simplify your life and do what matters
- Improve your relationships and social life
- Develop a fitness programme
- Reduce your stress levels
- Really know what you want in life
- Deal better with the demands of others
- Deal with change
- Recover from a setback
- Explore your spirituality
Mind coaching for businessToday's business environment is tougher and more competitive than ever before. Business coaching (Executive coaching) is an investment in your own personal potential, unlocking the time and energy you need to focus clearly on the key issues for your business. It's about getting things prioritised, and getting things done.
Could your business benefit from any of the following?.....
- Better focus on key objectives, goals and priorities
- Meeting deadlines
- More efficient use of time
- Improved creativity
- Clarification of your ideas and strategies
- Taking an objective look at long term planning and risk calculation
- Help with decision making
- Better reaction to emergency situations
- A more positive attitude to financial matters